Welcome to my blog. Here's a card I made last week for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, unfortunately I didn't get the chance to post it as I had to go back into hospital re my broken ankle. It looks like I might be going back in as two of the large screws that go horazonal through my ankle have come loose, so do I leave them which is causing irritation, have them replaced or have them out ? Something has to be done sooner than later. I'm so glad to be home now and sleeping in my own bed.
Here's a closer look at my card and also the inside.
Our sponsor was
and I used Naughty or Nice digi image it so cute.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: Kraft Card by Kaisercraft
2. Coloured Card: Kraft and CD135 Scarlet from Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Both from my scrap basket
4. Image: Naughty Or Nice by Dr Digi House of Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics, white and black embossing pens
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used Spellbinders:
Classic Circle Large
Petite Scalloped Circle Large
9. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care wishing you all a great week.