Hello and welcome to my blog. I can't believe it's Saturday here again the weeks seem to be passing by so quickly and my days aren't long enough.
This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we've been donated some lovely stamps for our prize this week.
Here is another look at my card and a peek inside.
I do hope you like this sketch and it's very easy.
Donated set of stamps for our prize.
These are so versatile especially with the sentiments as well.
Challenges I'm Entering:
“Raspberry Beret” - Prince
1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Leaf and Red Crimson
3. Design Papers: Basics by Rosies Studios
4. Image: Raspberries unknown source.
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Squares, Classic Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles.
8. Gems, red.
9. The inside and back of my card.
Happy crafting everyone and wishing you a great weekend.