WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 2 November 2017

Happy Penguins


Welcome to my blog this week over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
we have a new sketch I do hope you like it.

Sketch # 124

It's a very simple straight forward sketch which shows your design papers and image off beautifully.

Here's another peak of my card as well as the inside.


The image I used was Happy Penguins which is just so cute by 
DigiStamp Boutique. 

Bio:
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.


Our lucky winner this fortnight will receive 
Prize:   £10 voucher 
to spend on DigiStamp Boutique online store.  


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 created using 
DigiStamp Boutique images.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Sky and Navy
3. Design Paper: From my scrap bin


4. Image: Happy Penguins by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools Used


7. Dies Used
a. Stitched Rectangles by My Favourite Things
b. Stitched Circles by My Favourite Things
c. Classic Circles by Spellbinders


8. Embellishments: Navy Satin Ribbon and Silver gems all from my stash.


9. Inside and the back of my card.


Take care wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.



16 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I love this card Kathie. What an adorable image and all the blues on your card. Your bow is gorgeous (mine never look as nice) Beyond cute this time!

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Kathie. This is a great sketch. Just love the navy and silver colors and that adorable image.

brenda said...

An adorable trio of Penguin's and perfect creation for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "cute” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kathie, I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. The dotted background looks great :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card Kathie! Gorgeous coloring...love the color scheme! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Julie Odil said...

Those are some very cute penguins! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Diana said...

How cute are these three! Adorble, beautifull card!

Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Mummylade said...

Such wonderful penguins! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts in our Christmas Creatures challenge this week.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, the little chappies are so cute.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas Creatures' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Kathie, the penguins are so cute, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use blue & silver” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

TracyM #6773 said...

Super cute card!
LOVE your adorable penguins and colouring, love your pretty colours and layers too!
Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

Melanie said...

Please come back to Creatalicious Challenges as there's a suprise waiting for you!

Hugs,
Melanie

Helen said...

Awww...this is so sweet!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

These little penguins are darling.
Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa