WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Hibiscus Hawaiian Flower


Good morning and welcome to my blog.
Here is a card I should have posted last Wednesday or Thursday evening but I don't seem to have enough hours in a day at present to get everything done.  I'm would love some me time instead of being a mum and wife and doing everything for everyone else. LOL and I wouldn't be without them I love my 4 men to bits my hubby, two sons and a black and white cat Spike is his name.

Here's another view of my card, with a quick peek of the inside.



Sponsor 


Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe

1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Sunflower
3. Design Paper: Very old out of my stash


4. Image Hawaiian Flower (Hibiscus) by Little Blue Button
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.



7. Dies Used
a. Spellbinders Tear Drops
b. Classic Circles
c. Double Ended Labels

8. Sentiment: Computer Generated 


9. Embellishments
Pearls
Organza and gold white ribbon

10. Inside and the back of my card.
Embossing folder used 

Cuttlebug A2 Boarder Frills


Take care and happy crafting.



11 comments:

Wynn said...

Beautiful, neat card. Love the delicate colour palette. Thank you joining our challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Joanna M. said...

I love that font that you used in your computer generated sentiment! What is it?

Joanna M. said...

Your card is lovely too (sorry, I should have said that first!)

~ginny said...

I saw your card at 613 Ave C - thank you for sharing it with us Kathie! Beautifully matched colors with your DP and I LoVe how you used the grey and the Yellow/Red dots for the background around the flowers. The pearls and the white and gold ribbon embellishments are perfect choices!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great flower image and love the colours
Hugs Kaz x

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love all your details. Beautiful color. You have too many males, but not like you can get rid of any of them...just have to come spend sometime with more females, hehe.

Billie A said...

Very pretty flower and wonderful dies. thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card Kathie. Lots of wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you again soon. Judy DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt