Good afternoon and welcome to my blog. I should have posted this card a week ago. With one thing and another, boys home on study leave before their exams I just don't know my day goes I don't seem to have enough hours in a day.
Last week over at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge our sponsor was Fred She Said Designs
wow what amazing images you can find on this site and some of them are pre-coloured.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Mullberry and Kaisercraft Avocado
3. Design Papers: Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane
4. Image: Bearded Iris by Fred She Said Designs
5. Tools Used
6. Dies Used:
7. Embellishments: Pink satin ribbon and flat backed pearls all from my stash.
8. Inside and the back of my card.
Wishing you a great week and happy crafting.