WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 12 November 2017

Molly Cutie


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Well, I'm still catching up on a posting that should have been done last Wednesday, but here I am at last.
Here's a quick look at the inside of my card which was created for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week.


This week one of our sponsors is 
Conie Fong  
and I've used a sweet image called
Molly Cutie


Challenges I'm Entering:


Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU Card
2. Coloured Card: Cream Bazzill, Leaf American Craft and Fire Engine  Red
3. Designer Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Pad


4. Image: Milly Cutie by Conie Fong
5. Colour Medium: Copics


6. Tools Used
7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles
Couture Creations Vintage Signs 


8. Embellishments:
Ribbon & Bow made from Cream Satin ribbon from my stash
Green Flatbacked Pearls from my stash. 

9. Inside the card and the back of the card.

 Take care and happy crafting.



8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is so gorgeous. Just love that image. Great die cuts. Hope you are doing well with your healing.

crafty said...

A cute image and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Debbie said...

Wonderful card!! Your image is adorable and your colouring is amazing!!!
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
Debbie ~ CCC DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! Love the image & it is beautifully colored. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Susan Powell said...

This is adorable! That image is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x