Good morning and welcome to my blog. Thanks so much for visiting. Today I have this cutest little Rabbit. This is an image I won from Lee Holland. What a treat; he has so many wonderful images to choose from. I was totally spoilt for choice.
Today this card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, and it was my sketch, and I really had to think about putting it together, and I got the right pieces in the right place.
Here's the sketch:
Sketch # 330
Please note: This isn't a hard sketch; it was me not being in a creative mood, and I had lost my Mojo.
Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card:
Green = Kiwi Crush Bazzil
Pink = Taffy by American Craft.
3. Design Papers:
Check = Polkadoodles Digital Paper
Striped = Polkadoodles Digital Paper
Gingham = Sketching Stamper Digital Paper
The striped and gingham were all scraps.
4. Image: Bunny With Flower by Lee Hollands
5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao and a black gel pen.
Large and small squares and Joy Craft Corner die.
8. Embellishments: Joy Craft corner and Pink crystal Gems from my stash.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.














13 comments:
A very sweet image and pretty card Kathie, you've definitely got summertime vibes going on. Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us.
B x
A sweet and beautiful card Kathie- love the sketch you use, the cute Bunny and pretty papers. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz and
We Love Stamping
Chris
x
Aww what an adorable card Kathie. The image is super cute and I love your beautiful papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
great job coloring this bunny image, so cute, thank you for sharing this creation with us at Moving Along with Time
Love all the layers on this lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
So sweet and pretty and such bright cheerful colours too. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping challenge.
An awesome card with an adorable bunny. I love the papers and the colouring of the stamp is stunning. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
Gorgeous card, love the cute image and pretty papers.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
An adorably cute bunny and pretty papers!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Very Pretty! love how you continued the inside.
This is so cute, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx
AH! A sketch to the rescue and you've used it beautifully, love the pinks and green with the beautifully coloured rabbit. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment