Merry Christmas in July. I made this card for a special friend for Christmas 2025, but I have never posted it on my blog.
I love the colours; they were something a wee bit different for Christmas and not so traditional.
Here's a quick look at the inside of the card.
There are only 21 more weeks until Christmas, believe it or not. Where has 2026 gone too?
Challenges I'm Entering:
8. 613 Avenue Creative Challenge July 2026 Anything Goes TOP ROCKER WEEK 4 & FRONT PORCH WINNER
IN JULY 2026.
The die I purchased about a year ago, I forgot I had it. This was the first time I had used it.
Card Recipe:
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Peacock & Cricket and mirror card.
3. Design Paper: Magnolia Papers by My Minds Eyes
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.











8 comments:
Absolutely beautiful card, love the fabulous geometric die, image and papers.
Carol x
oops meant to say-Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
Great card with a very nice color palette, I love the way you inlaid the different papers to so nicely frame the bells! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
WOW what a fun & fabulous design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE
Beautiful card Kathie, love the bright greens and blues.
Hugs
Anne xx
Very pretty and creative!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Beautiful card! I love that die!
Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
Love the die! Nice paper choices, great results! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana
Post a Comment