Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. When I designed this sketch last year, I had a totally different idea of what I was going to create. It's amazing how a year can change your thoughts.
Sketch # 332
I purchased these dies some time ago and thought that this was a perfect way to try them out. It reminds me of a stained glass window which you find in churches, especially older churches. I always love looking at them and the detail and colours.
Pop over to SSW2 and check out what the rest of the team created using the same sketch.
Challenges I'm Entering:
2. 613 Avenue Create Challenge August 2026 Anything Goes TOP ROCKER AWARD WEEK 2 9-15 AUGUST 2026
3. A Place To Start Challenge August 2026 Anything Goes A RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 1 3-9 AUGUST 2026
4. Paper Rocks Scissors Challenge #19 Anything Goes
5. Unicorn Challenge #123 Layer It Up
6. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #283 Anything Goes *
7. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2631 Anything Goes *
8. Creative Inspirations Challenge August 2026 Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start Challenge August 2026 Anything Goes A RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 1 3-9 AUGUST 2026
4. Paper Rocks Scissors Challenge #19 Anything Goes
5. Unicorn Challenge #123 Layer It Up
6. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #283 Anything Goes *
7. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2631 Anything Goes *
8. Creative Inspirations Challenge August 2026 Anything Goes
Snippets used were leftovers from a sheet of gold card. They were scraps from my scrap drawer.
Card Recipe:
2. Coloured Card: American Craft card Pool and the gold card is by
3. Design Paper: Is rather beautiful, in the colours of purple, mauve, teal and gold thread through it. I can't remember where I got it from or who it's by.
4. Dies Used:
Celebrate
5. Tools Used:
6. Embossing Folder Used:
Tuscan Tiles








11 comments:
Hi Kathie - beautiful card in gorgeous colours plus the luxurious gold.
Thanks for coming to play at the Snippets Playground, but unfortunately, our rules only only a maximum of 9 other challenges plus ours, so 10 in total. xxx
Just BEAUTIFUL Kathie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Love the backgrounds behind the frames! The colours on this card are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)
Beautiful card and die-cut panels, love the gold and teal.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
thank you for using A Place to Start as an inspiration to jump start your creation!
Uih, das schaut richtig edel aus. Danke fürs zeigen bei uns Kreativtanten. Herzlichst Kirsten 💜
Just beautiful, I love these colors! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
I love your color scheme! The metallic gold die cuts really makes it pop.
What an elegant card Kathie! As Sarn has said, we only allow entries to qualify as a pick or to be in the prize draw (UK and EU only) if they enter no more than 10 challenges. But, I feel you should know that this beauty would have been in my top three picks otherwise!
Hugs
Di xx
A really elegant design - love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at the Cut It Up Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Wow - they do look like stained class. A stunning and creative card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge
Post a Comment