WELCOME TO LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD HERE IN NEW ZEALAND.

Welcome to my little corner of the world! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message—I always love hearing from you. I’ll be sharing what I’ve been creating at least three to four times a month, and often sooner! You’ll also see creations from our amazing Design Team Divas at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, where we host a monthly challenge. We’d love you to join in! I’m also a designer at DigiChoosday, creating with lovely Polkadoodles images and design papers. Crafting is my special time, and it’s a pleasure to share my creations with you. If you enjoy your visit, please follow along so we can share a little creative inspiration together. Happy crafting! Big Hugs Kathie xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday, 20 September 2026

AUTUMN IS HERE



Good morning and welcome to my blog.  For some of you in the Northern Hemisphere, you're now in autumn (Fall).
For me here in New Zealand, it's the start of spring, and we're typically having spring weather: either lovely days or a day like today; one minute it's sunny, the next minute there is fine misty rain, and now we have wind as well.  Soon I'll be complaining that it's too hot.

Today, for DigiChoosday, our team's brief has something to do with autumn.  
Drop by Polkadoodles and check out all the wonderful images Nikky has, either black & white or pre-coloured.  I just love this image I've used; there are so many Gnome images to choose from.

Challenges I'm Entering:
A RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 2 14 - 2Oth Sept 
TOP 3 AWARD 2nd Oct
WINNER 1st Oct
I ROCKED AWARD 2nd October 
 TOP 5 AWARD


Card Recipe:
1. Base: Kraft Card by Kaisercraft
2. Coloured Card: Hopi By Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Digital by Polkadoodles Autumn Fox pack DLPD 9542 
4. Image: DLPD 9972 Buzzy Bee Cup of Honey
5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao Markers
C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, YG23, , Yg67, YG95, Y15, Y28, Y35, E02, E33, YR04, YR07, Black 100 and Prismacolor Kelp Green and Faber-Castell Flesh.

6. Sentiment: Thinking Of You by Polkadoodles 


7. Dies Used:
Fancy Corner Square stitched dies
Spellbinders double-ended tags.
 
8. Embellishments: 
Jute Twine and brads, which were a perfect match.

9. Glossy Accents for the Honey Pot and Cup, Bee Wings and large flower centres.
10. Tools Used:


11. Inside of the card:

Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


10 comments:

Tristan said...

Goodness Kathie, your gnome is adorable. Fab colouring and love that checkered DSP. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stepper card Kathie, love the cute gnome, Autumn colours and gingham paper.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Darlene said...

What a fun image and you've colored it perfectly! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

SarahR said...

Hi Kathie, that's a super cute image and card! I love your stepper card as well. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous stepper card, Kathie.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Donna Walls said...

Adorable Gnome in his "down under" Spring Garden, and magnificent coloring too. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Jane said...

Totally in love with your card. The papers are so bright and cheerful and the gnome is adorable. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! And Happy Spring!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!