Good morning and welcome to my blog.
Today I'm sharing the second of two cards I made for my sons
18th Birthday. You would think I would be a pro at masculine cards as I have a husband, two sons and a male cat, but I find it so hard making masculine cards.
With feminine cards, you can make them pretty with ribbons, flowers, gems and lace. But with the boy's cards is so different especially when you have a son that doesn't like a lot of colour and into a minimalist look. So here's my effort and he did like it, he thought it was elegant but a little too much glitter for his liking.
We gave Ryan a few presents but also CASH which I don't like doing for gifts but as it was his 18th birthday and I had given Liam money (dough) in a pizza box and decorated it I had to think of something for Ryan and thought of a cracker which I made.
I was really happy with the first Cracker I had ever made, thank goodness to Google which helped me on this one.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Blackbird
3. Silver Card and no design paper.
4. Embossing Folder: Happy Birthday by Cuttlebug
5. Large number dies which are unbranded and are 9cm tall.
6. Background: I used a selection of Washi Tape in Black (Charcoal), Pewter and Silver
7. Dies: Heart Memory Craft Dies for the cracker.
8. Inside and the back of my card.
Take care everyone and happy crafting.