WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Tulip from Trio


Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog.
As you'll all remember from last fortnight 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 today is going to a monthly challenge but with two new sketches each month.

Here's one of two of our new sketches for this month.
Sketch #165

Here's another look at my card using Sketch #165. 

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps

and our lucky winner will receive
of the winners choice.

Don't forget to check out Jodie's Mackrell's wonderful images 
over at 
her shop

and also the challenge blog


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Peach Glow and Burning Ember by Bazzill Basics and Gold card stock.
3. Design Paper: Story Teller from Kaisercraft

4. Image: The Tulip from Floral Trio Frame by Bugaboo Stamps

5. Colour Medium: Copics


6. Embellishment: Gold Butterflies, cream and gold ribbon and peach pearls all from my stash. 


 7. Tools Used:


8. Dies Used:



9. Inside and the back of the card.



Take care everyone and happy crafting.



11 comments:

Sherri said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous!! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we could all admire it!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project Kathie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

crafty said...

A lovely design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the die cut as the background behind the image. The gold butterflies are so elegant. I got to play with this sketch and loved it. Beautiful papers. Thanks for having me as a Guest.

Alina Florea said...

Very beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/

anne said...

This is such a pretty card Kathie, I love the die-cut layer and your die cut details. This is another favourite sketch for me.
Hugs
Anne xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautifully done! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Doris Klein said...

And this is just awesome, too! I love everything of this creation. I love tulips and butterflies and this pretty colours, and with the touch of gold... WOW!!! Is it a card for me?! LOL ;-) Very nice done!

Sunny greetings
Doris

Desire Fourie said...

Kathie this is so beautifully crafted and is perfect for our August challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Haideelum said...

Hi Kathie, it's a lovely card, the touches of gold gives it a style of the most elegant, I loved¡
Good luck in our challenge¡
Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
Haideé
Haideelum Coordinator DT CCB
haideelum.blogspot.mx